Storm through the Audit Commission will be listed on the domestic gem

storm through the Audit Commission will be listed on the domestic gem

[TechWeb] January 30th news, storm today through the Commission IPO audit, is expected to soon be listed on the domestic gem, the main concept is the Internet video and virtual reality.

storm after the public offering of shares, Feng Xin will directly hold 20.28% equity, and through RHTop liyon and Zhongxiang bright, Ruifeng Hongtai indirect 5.18% stake, a total of 25.46% of the equity shareholders control the issuer; harmonious growth is still the second largest shareholder of the issuer.

previously, Feng Xin directly holds 28.40% stake, and through RHTop liyon and Zhongxiang bright, Ruifeng Hongtai indirectly holding 7.26%, a total of 35.65% of the equity control. Harmonious growth holds 10.89% of the shares of the issuer. Early investors Cai Wensheng stake of 3.73%. HUAWEI Klc Holdings Ltd as the originator of shareholders, accounting for 3.89% of shares, is the largest shareholder, which HUAWEI President Ren Zhengfei holds a stake in HUAWEI investment of 1.01%.

it is understood that, in June 2014, storm announced a pre disclosure documents, ready gem listing. Prospectus shows that the storm technology intends to issue no more than 30 million ordinary shares of RMB, accounting for the proportion of the total issued share capital of not less than 25%. Fund-raising is mainly used for the upgrading and expansion of the Internet high-definition video service platform, mobile terminal video service system research and development projects, is expected to invest 510 million yuan to raise funds

data show that the storm was founded in 2003, is the first batch of Internet video companies, often the media dubbed "early in the morning, catch up late set". From 2006 onwards, the 3 round of financing: in October 2006 and IDG in April 2007, invested $two in the year of the year, in the year of December 2008, the main investment of IDG, followed by the investment of $15 million. (Aruhan)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *